We expect to publish the joint Nordic procurement by the end of March, and to be able to bid on the tender you will need an user account, why we publish the below guides to help you setting up a user account and how to navigate in Amgros’ tendering page. If you previously have bid on a tender in Amgros’ tendering page, you do not need to create a new account. You will be able to use your current user details for bidding on the joint Nordic procurement.
The joint Nordic procurement will be published in Amgros’ tendering page.
Please find links to the guides below:
- Guide to setting up a user account – Amgros’ Supplier and Procurement website
- Guide to find and open a tender
- User Manual - Tender submission Amgros I/S tendering page
- Q&A for tender documents
Drafts of the tender material are published for comments from potential suppliers.
1. Tender 2020 - 1.620.a
- Lists of Products 2020-1.620.a
- Draft Joint Nordic Tender Specifications 2020-1.620.a
- (I) Draft Joint Nordic Framework Agreement 2020-1.620.a
- (II) Draft Joint Nordic Framework Agreement 2020-1.620.a
2. Tender 2020 - 1.620.b
- List of Products 2020 - 1.620.b
- Draft Joint Nordic Tender Specifications 2020 - 1.620.b
- Draft Joint Nordic Framework Agreement 2020 - 1.620.b
3. Tender 2020-1.622.a
- List of Products 2020 - 1.622.a
- Draft Joint Nordic Tender Specifications 2020 - 1.622.a
- Draft Joint Nordic Framework Agreement 2020 - 1.622.a
4. Tender 2020-2.620.b
- List of Products 2020 - 2.620.b
- Draft Joint Nordic Tender Specifications 2020 – 2.620.b
- Draft Joint Nordic Framework Agreement 2020 – 2.620.b
- Annex 2 (evaluation method) - 2020-2.620.b
- Appendix 4 of the framework agreement - 2020-2.620.b
- Appendix 4A - (shelf life data) - 2020-2.620.b
- Appendix 7 National Requirements in Norway
- Appendix 8 National Requirements in Iceland
- Appendix 9 National Requirements in Denmark
Please send your response in Danish, Norwegian or English to email@example.com.